Monday from 0930 - 1630 (no breaks...)
Tuesday 1430 - 1730.
got that clash dealt with, and I am taking HCI instead of C & Unix. so it's HCI and Java. hopefully oughta be fun.
Work was fun to an extent. Quite hectic, considering the new semester has started. Although I've noticed my patience's wearing rather thing with some of the ...patrons..
- we are a LIBRARY we LEND books not SELL them, if we SOLD the books, we'd be called the BOOKSHOP
- no matter how much you beg, you can't get a close reserve book for a day or two just so you can photocopy it. spend money to buy a textbook.
- FIRST edition of the book means there are NO previous editions of the book!
- Don't give the librarians an attitude, we have one of our own and we're not afraid to use it should that be deemed necesarry
- each librarian can only serve one patron at a time; if there are two librarians, do the math on how many clients we can serve at once...wait your turn, and don't cut in line. you aren't any more important than the guy infront of you
I need coffee...and sleep.. heh