Things you enjoy, even when no one around you wants to go out and play.
What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level? Make a list, post it to your journal... and then tag 5 friends and ask them to post it to theirs.
- Working at the library (shelf checking in particular when I'm really stressed out)
- Reading funny comics/jokes
- Writing (tho' that's mainly simming now...)
- Listening to music
- Singing with the chorus
- Watching Stargate SG1 (the humour in there always does wonders for a sour mood)
- Hanging out in AceIRC / talking to some people online
- Playing with Richard
- Daniel (just look at those eyes and that face...and that voice...and ... grrrruawl...) :D
Tag! You're it!