1. A sense of underachievement, of not meeting one's goals (regardless of how much one has actually accomplished).
Hoo boy….every time I get a promo or a thank you or whatever, I just go “what’d I do?” and it’s not being humble or anything of that sort, it’s literally what have I done? It’s just something I do every day. i.e. it’s part of my duties or I agreed to do it.
2. Difficulty getting organized.
Strangely enough not on the job…school related stuff only...well mostly anyway…I’m quite organized and responsible when it comes to specific things that I enjoy doing or that I got drafted into doing.
3. Chronic procrastination or trouble getting started.
Depends on what’s to start…I get motivated quickly enough if it’s something that is like writing or something to do with my hands. That said, I don’t’ think I have the patience for some things.. like toying with Photoshop and such. I do that, then leave it alone and go do something else, it’s almost annoying. At times..
4. Many projects going simultaneously; trouble with follow through.
Many projects going on.. lessee now.. what am I in the middle of at this moment? 18 FireFox windows, 5 of them being forums, 2 e-mail windows, 2 LJs, 2 news sites and the rest are all search engines because I’m looking up stuff for sites I’m doing. Toying around with ideas for ZonedOut logo and such. I’m not too worried about my final tomorrow, because that stuff is fairly systems analysis like, and I’ve done that last semester so I just had to skim through the book to make sure I got everything ok…got ICQ/MSN/AIM open but not talking to anyone, considering that most people I talk to usually are asleep now. (can afford to slack off for a wee bit here.. :P) and AceIRC open with the main staff rooms. Trouble following through? Only if I’m really not too motivated about things and stuff’s bone dry (a.k.a uni stuff like C++ bleh..surprisingly I’ve become quite well endowed in IRC scripting over the last few weeks just from me toying around here and there..go figure why I have trouble with C++ )
5. A tendency to say what comes to mind without necessarily considering the timing or appropriateness of the remark.
I think that’s more of a Sagi trait in me… blatant and say it first then think.. ^^
6. A frequent search for high stimulation.
Does coffee count?
7. An intolerance of boredom.
8. Easy distractibility; trouble focusing attention, tendency to tune out or drift away in the middle of a page or conversation, often coupled with an inability to focus at times.
Well not quite that bad… but I get distracted easily if I’m bored or doing or reading something really boring…
9. Often creative, intuitive, highly intelligent.
Creative I’ll give you that.. intuitive on occasion.. highly intelligent, depends on the circumstances.. and I’m not really the one to say these things about myself now am I?
10. Trouble in going through established channels and following "proper" procedure.
That’s a scorpio trait.. ;) unless they’re at the top of the food chain they don’t like procedure imposed on ‘em if it irks them the wrong way …
11. Impatient; low tolerance of frustration.
I’ll have to say yeah..highly impatient if something doesn’t work right, I tend to just go “bleh” and leave it alone.. kinda like with Photoshop, if I hate how it looks the first time I’ll leave it alone, and come back weeks later to play around with it some more.. I should kick that habit really. Someone kick that habit in me! :P
12. Impulsive, either verbally or in action, as an impulsive spending of money.
Oh yeah.. definitely! Verbally and in action mostly… with money I’m trying to be a little careful with that now
13. Changing plans, enacting new schemes or career plans and the like; hot-tempered.
Considering how frequently my family changes plans on me.. heh.. career plans.. up till about a year or so ago I didn’t know where I was going… so not really sure about that one..
14. A tendency to worry needlessly, endlessly; a tendency to scan the horizon looking for something to worry about, alternating with attention to or disregard for actual dangers.
Oh yeah… ::sweatdrop::
15. A sense of insecurity.
Got my reasons for that one…
16. Mood swings, mood instability, especially when disengaged from a person or a project.
Yeah.. heh.. though I’ve learned to control those over the years.. I still get a bit irky when I’m working on something that requires most of my attention in terms of creativity or writing and such and I get pulled away/interrupted.
17. Physical or cognitive restlessness.
Kinda.. sorta.. maybe..
18. A tendency toward addictive behavior.,
Addictive? To what? :: twitch:: library work maybe.. hehe..
19. Chronic problems with self-esteem.
20. Inaccurate self-observation.
Depends in what sense
21. Family history of AD/HD or manic depressive illness or depression or substance abuse or other disorders of impulse control or mood.
Not that I know off, but then family don’t talk much about these things.. I do know my dad’s dad had a drinking problem…as did my dad.. that’s about it