1. You will receive a body. You will be able to love it or hate it, but it will be yours for the whole duration of your passage on earth.
2. You will learn lessons. You are registered full-time in a non-conventional school that we shall call life. Everyday, in this school, you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You will be able to love the lessons or to think that they are irrelevant and stupid.
3. There are no mistakes but only lessons. Growing is a process including trials, errors, experimenting. The experiences you will fail are as much a part of the learning process as those you will totally succeed.
4. A lesson is repeated until it is learnt. It is presented to you under different forms until you have learnt it. Once you have learnt it, you can then go on to the next lesson.
5. The learning never stops. There is no single moment in life that doesn't include its lesson. If you carry on living, that means there are lessons to be learnt.
6. "ELSEWHERE" is not better than "HERE". When "ELSEWHERE" has become "HERE", you will simply receive another "ELSEWHERE" that, again, will seem to you better than "HERE".
7. The "OTHERS" are simply our own mirror. You cannot love or hate something in another person unless it reflects in you something that you hate or that you love.
8. What you do in your life concerns you. You possess all the tools and resources you need. The way you use them is your business. The choice is always yours.
9. The answers which you seek are within you. The answers to questions about life also lie in you. All you have to do is listen, look and trust.
10. You will probably forget all this.