1: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
- “and retrieving paper-based information. High printing and mailing costs are lowered or”
2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
- far left -- thin air. Far forward – BA pic
3: What is the last thing you watched on TV?
- Benson (it’s on now, before that a JAG rerun on TV Land)
4: What time is it? WITHOUT LOOKING.
5: Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?:
6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?:
7: When did you last step outside? what were you doing?
- yesterday, work
8: Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
- Midas Array forums
9: What are you wearing?
- white t-shirt and blue shorts
10: Did you dream last night?
- probably, but I don’t remember
11: When did you last laugh?
- a few minutes ago at something that was said on ‘Benson’
12: What is on the walls of the room you are in?
- Tom Cruise poster, Matrix Reloaded, MIIB, X2, Star Wars EP II posters; Star Trek posters, Star Trek signed photos, BA pictures, Stargate SG1 signed photos (yes I got a lot of stuff on my walls…)
13: Seen anything weird lately?
- I *AM* weird! Nuff said
14: What do you think of this quiz?
- It’s a quiz, what am I supposed to think of it?
15: What is the last film you saw?
16: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
- a ticket outta here!
17: Tell me something about you that I don't know:
- I don’t know what you know about me…
18: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
- worldwide harmony/agreement/understanding/acceptan
19: Do you like to dance?
- if the beat moves me, yep…
20: George Bush:
- I’m not gonna start on politics!
21: Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
- Ain’t planning on any kids!
22: Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
- See answer to question 21
23: Would you ever consider living abroad?
- I already LIVE abroad technically…
Heard this on Jay Leno last night, funny, but it makes sense in a way.. (NOTE: this isn't meant to offend anyone!)
Well, this, of course, is Holy Week -- Passover and Easter are this week. You know, here's something that bothers me, why is Halloween always exactly on October 31st, but Easter and Passover vary? It's like Satan gets an exact date, but God gets, 'We'll try to fit you in when we can. We're a little busy this week. We're going to move you over to next week, maybe the second weekend.'